Berkeley Tuolumne Family Camp is a 14.5 acre camp located on the South Fork of the Tuolumne River near the West entrance of Yosemite National Park
The staff provides social, nature, and athletic programs for all ages, including hiking, nature studies, and multi-cultural crafts.
The Artist-in-Residence program features a different professional artist each week teaching classes such as ceramics, drawing or performing arts.
- Supervised recreational programs all day.
- A “Kiddie Camp” for children ages 2-6 is held 3 times daily.
- Special children’s activities for ages 5-12 occur daily.
- Explore beautiful forests and streams.
- Private, cozy tent-cabins for your comfort.
- Swimming and fishing in the Tuolumne River.
- Warm days and cool nights.
- The rates include three family-style meals daily in our beautiful Dining Hall.
- Nearby attractions include Yosemite National Park, great day hiking trails in Stanislaus National Forest, gold rush towns of Sonora and Columbia, horseback riding, water-skiing, and Mono Lake.
- Daily rates are based on residency and ages.
Berkeley Tuolumne Camp has grown from 13 to 76 tent cabins since 1922 and provides families with a comfortable getaway to the woods family camp that features a relaxed and congenial atmosphere.
Supervised activities help keep children happy while parents get a well-deserved rest or time to participate in an activity more to their liking. Parents and kids can choose to balance togetherness with individual adventures in whatever way works for them.
“There’s always something to do, and I approve of all the activities heartily.” “There isn’t anything there I don’t want any of the kids to be doing – unlike at home,” declares a Tuolumne Camper mom.
We invite you and your family to be a part of our future by visiting us this summer and let our staff of over 60 guide you through a fun, unique family vacation experience.